Director at Career Infosystem
Views:449 Applications:61 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Electrical Engineer (5-6 yrs)
Job Description :
- Conduct site walk-downs and collect all relevant data to complete an arc flash study.
- Create/modify/update arc flash study project files in SKM power tools software.
- Generate reports for SC analysis, arc flash analysis, under-rated equipment analysis, co-ordination study using SKM power tools software.
- Propose value engineering corrective actions for arc flash / underrated mitigation.
- Review existing arc flash studies for completeness and compliance with relevant electrical codes and client standards.
- Design substation layouts, single lines and prepare specifically for bids
- Proficiency in electrical CAD design
- Field knowledge of medium voltage/low voltage power system component set up and operation.
- Data / Input collection for projects for ETAP/SKM studies.
- Client coordination, Onsite - offshore team coordination.
- Knowledge of various international codes such as NEC, IEEE.
- Able to handle multiple project onsite coordination.
- Site markup and input data to the offshore engineering team for deliverable preparation.
- Existing As-built data/document/drawing accuracy verification at site for offshore team further engineering.
- Design verification at the site and provide feedback to the offshore team.
- Exposure to HT and LT system design/verification and in Electrical layouts.
- Good communication skill is a must to interact with client and offshore team. Understand the expectation from the client and it should be communicated to the offshore team.
- Electrical system Design knowledge to review the produced deliverables with respect to the site condition and client practices.
- Discuss/interact with the client to understand the submitted package quality and the same shall be informed to the offshore team if any improvement needs to be done.
- Query resolution skill (Client and offshore team)
- Local Vendor co-ordination for engineering input and vendor data collection.
- Knowledge of Hazardous area requirements.
- Power System study knowledge and existing plant/system data collection for power system study (Input to offshore team).
- Scope understanding, Site visit, and clarification preparation for the new proposals.
- Understand the client requirement and help the offshore team for estimation.