Electrical Engineer (8-15 yrs)
You are responsible for :
- Responsible for understanding the Design, test the proto parts, and integration of his module/sub-system in accordance with the higher level architectural Requirements
- Conducts Concept & Feasibility studies.
- Ensures that there is proper documentation for the developed design
- Ensures the mutual consistency and efficient integration of the separate components in a modular design that meets the product specification
- Ensures that his design modules meet the product certification requirements
- Is abreast of / participates in standards identification required for testing designing
- Networks with colleagues within BU and beyond and maintains external contacts for benchmarking, new technologies, tooling, design methods, and reflects them to the HW-group
- Contributes to technology roadmaps and other strategic related activities
- Draws up personal schedule and reports on progress.
- Contributes to the Work Breakdown Structure/ the planning process of his/her area.
- Keeps abreast of technical developments in own field through study of literature and technical contacts.
- Maintains product and company reputation by complying with country-specific regulations
- Communicates with Suppliers, for design transfer, query solving
- Proficient in Component Selection, De-rating analysis
- M.Tech /B.E/B.Tech in Electrical engineering
- 8+ years of relevant experience in design & development of electrical sub-systems & systems.