Senior Recruiter at Detroit Engineered Products
Views:402 Applications:65 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Electrical Engineer - Automotive (2-10 yrs)
Candidates from US apply only
Job Description :
- Designs electrical systems by developing and testing components.
- Evaluates electrical systems, products, components, and applications by designing and conducting research programs; applying knowledge of electricity and materials Confirms systems and components
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering 2 years of engineering experience in high voltage/power electronics
- Demonstrable understanding of power electronics and devices
- Understanding of electrical engineering protocols and standards
- knowledge of DVP&R and DFMEA
- Knowledge of change Notes process.
Preferred Requirements :
- Master of Science in Electrical Engineering 10 years of experience in high voltage/high power/electric vehicle environments
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.