HR Recruiter at Universal Dream Services
Views:19 Applications:0 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Electrical Engineer - Construction/Manufacturing Firm (2-10 yrs)
Electrical Engineer Duties & Responsibilities :
- Design, control, and implement electrical systems and products
- Manage engineering projects and deliver them on time
- Define customer needs and requirements
- Ensure that installations and applications are in line with customer needs and safety standards
- Establishing construction, manufacturing, or installation standards or specifications by performing a wide range of detailed calculations.
- Estimating material, labor, or construction costs for budget preparation.
- Maintaining electrical equipment. Working with a variety of technicians.