Partner Talent Acquisition at Executive Search Firm
Views:290 Applications:56 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Electrical Engineer - Medical (4-10 yrs)
The Electrical Engineer is supporting and assisting senior Management globally in the design, validation, and application of sensors and electronic components into Healthcare and Medical Equipment Product Lines. They will support global systems and application engineering teams and supporting issue resolutions using disciplined problem-solving methodologies.
- The Electrical Component Engineer will assist in the management of suppliers and provide component product development oversight.
- Support component engineering activities which includes research, development, and co-development of components.
- Collect hardware requirements from global cross-functional teams.
- Author component level technical specifications governing functional and performance requirements.
- Assist in the review of supplier component design documentation, including schematic, worst case circuit analysis, printed circuit board layout, DFMEA, component and ergonomic styling.
- Assist in the review and approval of supplier component validation test plans and reports.
- Assist in the review of supplier component failure analysis reports.