Recruitment Manager at Karmaa Solutions
Views:894 Applications:160 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Electrical Engineer - Quality Assurance/Quality Control (5-20 yrs)
Job Description :
- Ensuring that the arrangements identified in the Project QA/QC Strategy are implemented within the project; typically this will include the Project Execution Plan, QA/QC Strategy and a suite of project Quality Plans, typically Initiate Project, Concept, Preliminary Design, Detailed Design, Procurement and Quality Control (Supply Chain Management), CDM, Construction, and Commissioning.
- Preparing the Quality Assurance Requirements for document.
- Quality requirements that need to be understood and established for potential tenderer's bidding work.
- Reviewing the Quality Documents submitted by individual tenderers and score the submissions in accordance with
- Attending Supplier Opening Up Meetings.
- Populating the supplier Quality Plans and Inspection and Test plans with the appropriate hold witness and review points.
- Preparing detailed Inspection and Test plans.
- Carrying out monitoring, witness inspections, test and verifications as identified in the supplier Quality or Inspection Plan
Candidate need to come for personal interview at - Baroda, Gujarat
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.