Electrical Engineering Manager - Antenna Circuit Development (15-22 yrs)
Job Summary :
- As an electrical engineering manager, you will be tasked with supervising all electrical engineers to create an energetic and positive work environment. By taking a hands-on approach to the job, you can ensure that verification and electrical engineering design methodologies support product and safety requirements and that development processes fall within established timelines.
- This will allow you to leverage others in the firm to meet and exceed department goals to ensure future success and growth in the industry.
Responsibilities and Duties :
- Manages electrical engineering teams and other electrical engineering staff members.
- Manages antenna design and development (electrical properties)
- Assists with allocation, budgeting, resource planning, and scheduling for electrical engineers
- Ensures on-time product development by collaborating with other leaders to estimate reasonable and precise schedules and solve problems quickly
- Contribute to continuous improvements of development products and processes
- Contribute to the development of new antenna products and technologies for customers.
- Creates production, quality validation, and evaluation requirements and tests and troubleshoots production dilemmas
- Establishes technical standards in reviews, documentations, and designs
Position Qualifications :
- Strong background in mobile communications, RF and Antenna engineering
- Strong knowledge of antenna specifications, especially in the areas of BSA(Base Station Antenna), Massive MIMO antenna and mmWave antennas.
- M. Sc. or Ph.D. degree in RF engineering or Antenna engineering
- Highly motivated and well organized and able to work to tight deadlines
- Well-developed oral and written communication skills in English
- Experience : +15 years- experience for :
- All aspects of and antenna designs for BSA with a strong focus on BOM and manufacturing cost; radiating element, feeding network, phase shifter
- RF design tools like CST Microwave Studio, Ansoft- HFSS, FEKO, AWR, ADS, etc.
- Component evaluation and re-matching techniques to improve performance
- Antenna radiation pattern measurement