Manager at Randstad India Pvt. Ltd.
Views:140 Applications:1 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Electrical Engineering Manager - Switchgear (12-20 yrs)
Job Description :
The role of the Electrical Engineering Manager involves overseeing the design and manufacturing of electrical products, specifically focusing on control panels, MV switchgear panels, MCC and PCC panels, which have Industrial applications. The ideal candidate should possess a strong background in Electrical Product Design for Manufacturing within an OEM environment.
The candidate should have extensive experience in electrical breaker and component selection, as well as proficiency in cable sizing, busbar sizing, and cable routing. A comprehensive understanding of NFPA, NEC, NEMA, and UL standards is preferred.
Job Description : Electrical Engineering Manager
- B. Tech/M.Tech in Electrical Engineering or related field
- 12+ overall Electrical Product Design Experience
- 8+ years in Electrical Product Design for Manufacturing (OEM) - Mandatory
- AutoCAD/Electrical CAD/E-plan
Minimum Requirements :
- Experience in designing Electrical control panels, MV Switchgear Panels, MCC and PCC panels etc.
- Experience in electrical Breakers/component selection and BOM preparation.
- Sound knowledge in Cable sizing, Busbar sizing, cable routing etc.
- Hands on experience with NFPA, NEC, NEMA and UL standards-Preferred.
- Excellent Communication /Interpersonal & Managerial & Leadership Skills - Mandatory.
- The Engineer should not only be able to handle a Team but should be capable of Guiding/Training a Team of passionate Engineers.
Job Type : Full-time
- Health insurance
- Flexible work Timings
- NFPA, NEC, NEMA and UL standards: 5 years (Required)
- Design Experience for HT or MV Panels:5 years (Required)