Delivery Lead at Randstad India Pvt Ltd
Views:471 Applications:87 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:71
Electrical/Instrumentation Engineer - Auto/Auto Ancillary (3-10 yrs)
Electrical/Instrumentation Engineer :
This position will require an experienced, results-oriented professional to be responsible for electrical and instrumentation design. The position will work in a multi-discipline team executing a variety of chemical manufacturing support projects and tasks to support our manufacturing sites. Projects will vary in scope from drafting support to detail design and preparation of project deliverables.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Work with local and remote team members to provide engineering and construction deliverables
- DCS, SIS and PLC control system design
- Generation of electrical detailed design packages including but not limited to:
- Electrical schematic and loop diagrams
- Motors and associated control wiring
- Electrical power plans
- Instrument location plans
- Raceway layouts
- Electrical equipment and instrumentation specification
- Strong command of industry standards, specifically the National Electric Code
Job Qualifications :
- Bachelor/Master degree - Electrical Engineering or closely related field
- 3+ years of work experience in an Engineering and/or Engineering Services organization.
- Computer Environment: Microsoft: Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Proficiency with 2D CAD tools including MicroStation and AutoCAD.
- Familiarization with database-driven design tools such as AVEVA Instrumentation preferred.
- Experience with applicable industry codes including NEC and ability to utilize custom internal specifications as they apply to electrical and instrumentation design.
- Ability to handle multiple assignments of varying complexity
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work in a cross-functional matrix organization
- Good written, listening and verbal communication skills
- Be a team player in a team environment
- Be a self-starter and a self-motivator