Admin at CRM Engineering Pvt Ltd
Views:377 Applications:35 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Electrical Maintenance Engineer - Construction (0-3 yrs)
- Maintenance engineers' work involves checking, repairing and servicing machinery, equipment, systems and infrastructures.
- Maintenance engineers ensure that industrial machinery and equipment runs smoothly and reliably. ... planning and undertaking scheduled maintenance.
- Taking preventive action to reduce machine breakdowns.
- Work out the maintenance schedule in coordination with production and QC to ensure that the machines are available for the time set.
- Implementation of automation using PLC for production process .
- Maintained computerized record of preventive and breakdown maintenance reports .
- To ensure the all critical spares are maintained as per the requirements.
- To oversee and coordinate the workers who maintain and repair electrical, plumbing, ventilation, refrigeration, and other building systems within our distribution facility.
Responsibilities and Duties :
- Assign and schedule work tasks with other facility technicians in a team-oriented environment, and perform initial evaluations of building systems and distribute work assignments.
- Evaluate team members- individual performances to ensure quality operations, and investigate any and all accidents caused by team members, and prepare relevant reports.
- Coordinate and follow up on preventative maintenance on refrigeration units, plumbing, electrical, overhead doors, and any other mechanical systems.
QUALIFICATION : BE/DIP EEE
EXPERIENCE : 0-3 Year
SALARY : 10000-15000
LOCATION : COIMBATORE
FOR DETAILS : 9361045157
C LICENSE HOLDERS CAN APPLY