Admin at CRM Engineering Pvt Ltd
Views:274 Applications:43 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Electrical Maintenance Engineer - Construction (0-3 yrs)
Job Description :
- Inspect, maintain repair and overhaul electromagnetically and solid state electrical equipment, using a variety of electrical test equipment, meters, powered and non-powered tools and equipment.
- Perform Overall Maintenance activities in the Plant including Reduce breakdown, Breakdown analysis, doing planned and preventive maintenance
- Oversee day to day operations of the facility.
- Provide for site safety and security; devise and implement site policies and procedures.
- Conduct regular inspections and maintenance of systems and equipment; monitor fire alarm control panels and other emergency equipment.
- Maintain, update and analyze equipment performance data.
- Support troubleshooting of machinery issues and root cause analysis.
- Support and lead maintenance initiatives such as defect elimination, preventive-maintenance-optimization and equipment benchmarking.
- Create and maintain engineering documents (drawings, equipment certifications, procedures).
- Liaise with engineering firms, suppliers and contractors as necessary.
- Strong Computer Skills with a working knowledge of SolidWorks and Microsoft Office.
Knowledge in the following would be an asset :
- Mobile mining and industrial equipment.
- Maintenance planning and scheduling.
QUALIFICATION : BE/DIP EEE/ECE/E&I
EXPERIENCE : 0-3 YEARS
SALARY : 10000-15000
LOCATION : COIMBATORE
FOR DETAILS : 9361045157
C LICENSE MUST