Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:548 Applications:124 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:99
Electrical Maintenance Engineer - Power Systems Firm (1-4 yrs)
You will be responsible for :
- Performing maintenance of electrical and backup systems.
- Ensuring all electricity backed machinery and equipment are working smoothly.
- Carrying out scheduled maintenance activities.
- Identifying malfunctioning in your area of expertise and making on-spot fixes.
- Testing and validating repair work to ensure quality.
The Profile :
- You possess a Degree or Diploma in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering and have at least 1 year experience in a similar role.
- Additional training in this field would be advantageous.
- You possess the minimal computer skills required to perform tests on electrical systems of all types.
- You have the stamina and ability to work in challenging conditions and environments.
- You pay attention to detail and understand the impact slight mistakes can have in your field of work.
- You are willing to work in shifts and can take up responsibilities in minimal or no supervision, as per the situation.
- You are always alert and have a highly professional approach towards work.
The Employer :
- Our client is a provider of power generation systems that helps maintain the social infrastructure supporting our country's increasing commercial and personal needs.
The Offer :
- Join a leading power company with country-wide operations
- Excellent learning and growth track