Mis Executive & Tally Executive at H.V.R Industries Private & Limited
Views:289 Applications:54 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Electrical Maintenance Engineer - Preventive/Predictive Maintenance (3-5 yrs)
Job Description :
- Preparation of Maintenance Schedules for the Unit.
- Preventive/Scheduled, Predictive and Breakdown Maintenance of Generators and Plant Equipment and Accessories.
- Achieves electrical maintenance operational objectives by contributing information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
- Meets electrical maintenance financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Keeps equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
- Updates mechanical engineering job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances facilities services and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.