Recruitment Manager at Karmaa Solutions
Views:423 Applications:76 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Electrical Manager - Project Execution (10-25 yrs)
Job Description :
- Minimum 10 years- experience in Execution of Electrical Projects from T&D to Plant Electrification.
- Manager will be expected to handle the role of managing a single or Multiple Project as per the Requirement of the site.
- Complete Planning & co-ordination with other teams like design, Procurement, logistics, finance & others support teams as an when required.
- Good Knowledge / technical Knowhow in various steps of Project execution for both Brownfield and green field Project.
- Must have lead team for substations Installation Testing & Commissioning ranging from Indoor to Outdoor from LV to MV and HV Substations of range 120KV.
- Must have previously executed / Lead projects of transmission & Distribution Line from LV 400V to HV 11KV to 120KV. Work on both lattice or monopoles, but Monopoles experience Preferred.
- Must have Good Knowledge on the Transformers installation testing commissioning, complete with all the accessories upto 20MVA.
- Manager will be responsible for the Overall Execution which also includes Quality management, Safety Management and complete documentation of the Project.