Recruitment Manager at Karmaa Solutions
Views:365 Applications:73 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:38
Electrical Project Engineer - Solar Projects (5-15 yrs)
Knowledge and skill requirements :
- 2+ years solar project management experience including projects of at least 100 kW+
- 3+ years previous experience in project management and/or construction operations
- Experience and understanding of Distributed Generation Solar projects
- ERC PV Installation professional certification preferred
- Solid understanding of Project Management process
- Ability to problem solve both personnel issues and project issues
- Good record keeping and organizational skills
- Ability to travel regionally, depending on project location
- Coordination of installation schedules; management of staffing to ensure on time completion.
- Coordination of permitting for projects.
- Coordinate with development and engineering to develop preliminary design budget.
- Prepare bid packages and procure materials and services as needed.
- Create project budget based upon quotes and bids; track project costs.
- Perform regular check- ins with job superintendents to gauge project progress.
- Serve as point- of- contact for customers/clients during each project.
- Provide progress reports and other status updates to client and management as required.
- Maintaining records and databases