Senior Partner at Siri Power Solutions
Views:303 Applications:52 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:34
Electrical Test Engineer (0-4 yrs)
Job Description :
- We are now seeking to recruit an Electrical Test Engineer to join the Operations team in our office. The primary purpose of this role is to deliver robust electrical testing facilities to support all products and to take ownership of electrical test processes and procedures at Siri Power Solutions.
- This role can be adapted and tailored to the right candidate. It would suit either someone who is keen to pursue a career in electrical test engineering and offers great opportunity to develop Engineering, management, and leadership skills, or someone with already-proven experience who is looking to develop further and offers line management opportunity.
- This is a full-time, permanent position.
Key responsibilities :
- Responsible for planning, developing, delivering, and implementing robust, productions electrical/electronic testing solutions to support.
- Manage / Lead test equipment introduction.
- Ownership of electrical test facilities, processes, and procedures.
- The link between Production Test and Engineering for new product developments, design changes, process changes and product diagnostics (development products, production & returns).
- Responsible for diagnosing root causes and implementing corrective & preventative actions for product failures and returns.
Essential Criteria :
- Electrical Engineering degree or equivalent
- Good understanding of Power Electronics principles
- High level of competency on MS applications (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
Desirable Criteria :
Detailed knowledge and understanding of any of the following :
- Power Converter / Power Electronics principles of operation
- Electronics (PCB and Power Converter) test methodologies and test environments, and manufacturing processes
- Electrical control systems
- Serial Communication
- Experience with influencing of multi-disciplinary teams
The salary for this role depends on the candidate's experience and skill set and will be discussed individually.
For more details contact :