Admin at CRM Engineering Pvt Ltd
Views:410 Applications:58 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Electrical Testing Engineer (0-2 yrs)
Job description :
- Electrical test engineers work on products that require electronic components to function.
- They test and approve or disapprove products' electrical systems, and they oversee the conversion when their company wants to replace old electric systems.
- Their other duties include designing reliable product tests, checking product wiring and validating functionality of new electric operations.
- When they finish testing the products, they create reports and product designs; they usually submit these reports and/or designs to project managers.
- In addition to testing product designs, they are also involved in final installation of the electrical system.
- They usually work in conjunction with software engineers, system engineers, products managers and others within their company.
- Employers generally require that electrical test engineers have at least a bachelor's degree in electrical engineering or another relevant field.
- They must have presentation, data analysis, and oral and written communication skills.
- Additionally, electrical test engineers should have any relevant licenses and be able to use any necessary software required in their position, as well as have relevant experience.
- These engineers should be able to work independently with little to no supervision, as well as in a team environment.
Qualification : BE/DIP EEE
Experience : FRESHER - 2 YEARS
Salary : 10.5K - 15K
Contact : +91 9361045157