Partner Talent Acquisition at Executive Search Firm
Views:1242 Applications:211 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:71
Electro Mechanical Designer - Cables/Collimator (6-15 yrs)
Job Responsibilities :
- Must have relevant experience in design & development of mechanical sub-systems & systems.
- Working Knowledge of structural design, CAD (Creating 3D models and manufacturing drawings), experience in FEA analysis is preferred.
- Strong understanding of Plastics, Sheet Metal, Machining, Welding & Surface treatments/coatings (Metals) and other manufacturing processes.
- Responsible for DFM and DFA activities & optimization of design for cost reduction.
- Create DFMEA and identify relevant product risks.
- Apply GD&T and perform Tolerance stack-up analysis for components/Sub-system.
- Developing manufacturing specifications by using CAD tools like Solid works & Creo for modeling, assembly, detailing including drawing conversions & generating BoM.
- Perform hand calculations to support the design and sound knowledge of Strength of Material.
- Perform FEA (if required)
- Life Cycle Manager Medical; Installed Base of Product(s)/Product line(s).
- Manage the obsolescence and product issues.