Electronics Engineer (0-2 yrs)
Job Description :
Urgent Opening for Electronics Engineer
Position: Electronics Engineer
Experience: 0-2 Yrs
Qualification: Degree/ Diploma.
Salary: As per industry
Job Location: Gurugram
Key Responsibilities :
- Installation and commissioning of all electronics equipments and time to time monitoring of faults during operation.
- Operation and Maintenance of Satellite system (VSAT) and sub system in Static and Mobile stations, troubleshooting at Software as well as Hardware level.
- Investigation of project related safety incidents and implementation of required corrective action.
- Troubleshooting of Sensors like proximity sensors, inclinometers, position encoders, limit switches with respect to controller unit.
- Ensuring safety parameters for hydraulic platform leveling mechanism for mobile stations.
- Conducting fault analysis for localizing faulty modules using diagnosis software and rectification of the faulty module.
- Preparation of Test Reports of various tests conducted on the electronics equipments and other power system components.
- Documentation of results and analysis, literature review, case study etc and reporting to the higher echelon on a regular basis about the progress of the project.
LF Lorem Figulas
Building No.4, 1st, Floor, Thygaraj Nagar Market, Thyagraj Nagar,
Near Safdarjung Bus Terminal,New Delhi-110003.
(Opp. Thygaraj Stadium Gate no.1, Nearest Metro Station I.N.A.)
Mobile No: 91-9560716099/9810388282
Department: Telecom Software Web / Mobile Technologies Industry: Manufacturing Skills: case literature installation basis troubleshooting reporting well system reports switches faults investigation safety can maintenance commissioning electronics action sensors software