Electronics Engineer (0-2 yrs)
Job Description :
Urgent Opening for Electronics Engineer
Position: Electronics Engineer
Experience: 0-2 Yrs
Qualification: Degree/ Diploma.
Salary: As per industry
Job Location: Gurugram
Key Responsibilities :
- Installation and commissioning of all electronics equipments and time to time monitoring of faults during operation.
- Operation and Maintenance of Satellite system (VSAT) and sub system in Static and Mobile stations, troubleshooting at Software as well as Hardware level.
- Investigation of project related safety incidents and implementation of required corrective action.
- Troubleshooting of Sensors like proximity sensors, inclinometers, position encoders, limit switches with respect to controller unit.
- Ensuring safety parameters for hydraulic platform leveling mechanism for mobile stations.
- Conducting fault analysis for localizing faulty modules using diagnosis software and rectification of the faulty module.
- Preparation of Test Reports of various tests conducted on the electronics equipments and other power system components.
- Documentation of results and analysis, literature review, case study etc and reporting to the higher echelon on a regular basis about the progress of the project.
LF Lorem Figulas
Building No.4, 1st, Floor, Thygaraj Nagar Market, Thyagraj Nagar,
Near Safdarjung Bus Terminal,New Delhi-110003.
(Opp. Thygaraj Stadium Gate no.1, Nearest Metro Station I.N.A.)
Mobile No: 91-9560716099/9810388282
Department: Telecom Software Web / Mobile Technologies Industry: Manufacturing Skills: case literature installation basis troubleshooting reporting well system reports switches faults investigation safety can maintenance commissioning electronics action sensors software
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.