Executive Director at Photom Technologies Private Limited
Views:430 Applications:71 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Electronics Engineer (1-5 yrs)
Job Summary :
This position involves working on cutting edge technology products along with different teams that work on software, hardware, robotics & design etc. As an electronics hardware engineer, you will be tasked with design, assembly and testing of PCBs and experimentation with various sensors, microcontrollers and communication modules.
This position demands passion towards electronics, embedded programming, quick problem solving, strong technology background and leadership.
1) Experience in Electronic Circuit Designing, Analog, Digital, Sensor, Motor, Power etc.
2) Knowledge to work on PCB designing and should be able to trace out existing circuit design and PCB design
3) Soldering of PCB with SMD components
4) Programming skills C, C++ or Python
5) Knowledge to work on Arduino, Raspberry Pi and GSM
6) Expert in debugging, simulation, testing, field testing and trials
7) You think trough problems in both a quick time frame as well as long term, permanent solution
8) Good working knowledge of electronic hardware
Roles & Responsibilities :
1) Work with existing development team on robotics control and communication protocols
2) Contribute to development and continuous improvements of hardware & firmware
3) Develop documentation enabling effective knowledge sharing within the team and stakeholders
4) Design of schematic and printed circuit board (PCB)