Managing Director at R. K. Transonic Engineers Pvt.Ltd.
Views:356 Applications:36 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:23
Electronics Engineer (2-4 yrs)
Qualification : ITI / Diploma Holder - Electronics
- Knowledge of Programming, MS Office, Auto Cad would be considered as a benefit during selection.
Job Description :
1) R&D in Electronics Team
2) Process Enhancement in our already existing Electronics Division
3) New Product Development
4) Vendor Relationship Management for electrical item purchase
5) Assist after sale(S) team with occasional repair or electrical items
6) Fault Finding & Debugging in current electrical circuits
The candidate is expected to individually take charge of the project and implement new R&D avenues as a part of overall product development and product enhancement.
Training: 6 - 8 Weeks On the Job Training would be provided as a part of Job
Working Hours: 9:30 am - 6 pm
Working Days: 6 Days