HR at Kalinga Global Services
Views:202 Applications:20 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Electronics Engineer/Supervisor - Shipping (5-7 yrs)
Duties and Responsibilities :
- Set up electronic systems and devices especially Audio/Visio systems
- Assemble and connect system components (e.g. cables)
- Monitor and report on project progress
- Test system functionality and analyze data
- Troubleshoot and Repair Electronics Systems
- Read and comprehend complex manuals and diagrams
- Update reports and maintain inventory
- Collaborate with engineers and other professionals on technical tasks.
- Update Software and Run Tests on Existing Equipment
- Experienced in using various tools (oscilloscopes, counters, multimeters) to build and repair systems and determine the required electronic components - (resistors, transistors, capacitors)
- Minimum bachelor's degree in electronics.
- Have minimum 5 years- experience in maintaining and repairing electronic systems and devices.
- Excellent English communication skills
- Professional in using Microsoft applications