Electronics Hardware Engineer (2-3 yrs)
Job Title : Electronics Hardware Engineer
Location : Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
- Design and Developing embedded based circuits.
- Design and develop development board for Micro controllers, ICs.
- Design and development of filter circuits and radio electronics communication circuits.
Technical skills :
- Very good knowledge in electronic communication systems.
- Good knowledge in Digital communication systems (DCS) and Analog communication systems (ACS).
- Hands-on experience in development of radio communication systems.
- Good knowledge in power electronics.
- Good understanding in microcontrollers.
- Hands-on experience in OPamps.
- Knowledge in PCB design softwares (Kikad,Altium)
- Knowledge of control systems.
- 2-3 years of experience.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, computer engineering, or a similar field.
Soft Skills :
- Excellent communication, problem-solving, and analytical thinking abilities.
- Work and collaborate well with others.
- Eager to work in a multi-tasked and dynamic environment.
Perks and Benefits :
- You can define your own culture in this multi-cultural environment.
- Enjoy balanced work-life, thanks to flexible timing.
- Manifold learning due to diverse responsibilities
- Hands on exciting technology/digital workshops.
- Get to work on impactful projects.
Number of hires : 1
Start date : ASAP
Salary : As per industry standards
- Applications can be mailed with subject line - Electronics Hardware Engineer
Application process :
Round 1 : HR Introduction round (Virtual).
Round 2 : Technical Interview.
Round 3 : Offer discussion.