Consultant at Datamatics Staffing Services Ltd
Views:174 Applications:11 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Electronics Technician - Passenger Trucks (3-8 yrs)
Electronics Technician- Passenger Trucks
We are searching for a well-organized, reliable Electronics Technician with proven mechanical, and technical skills in performing tasks using hands especially in Telematics & IOT devices
- Assembling, installing, repairing, troubleshooting, and maintaining electronic components and systems.
- Sourcing or fabricating replacement parts for electronic systems.
- Liaising with Supervisors and clients to discuss work schedules and time and material cost estimates.
- Providing training and supervision for new technicians and apprentices.
- Carrying out scheduled preventative maintenance and servicing equipment.
- Performing equipment demonstrations and drawing up training manuals wherever required.
- Interpreting drawings, training manuals, and instructions in order to perform duties.
- Following written, verbal, and telephonic instructions.
- Attending regular training workshops and reporting to the Supervisor.
- Ensuring all power and manual tools are operated in accordance with health and safety regulations.
Skills/Knowledge /Experience :
- 3 to 8 years of proven experience in professional engineering in similar role.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good hand-eye coordination and physical dexterity.
- Ability to remain calm under pressure.
- Excellent written, verbal, and telephonic communication skills.
- Great interpersonal skills.
- Passion for Electronics.
- Willingness to learn and accept constructive feedback.
- Sound knowledge of health and safety regulations.
- Diploma/ Degree in Electronics/ Automobile Engineering
- Relevant industry certifications