Technical Recruiter at MY Search
Views:80 Applications:4 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
EM/IR Lead - PnR Tools - Semiconductor Services (5-10 yrs)
Our client provides end to end semiconductor design services covering digital, analog, system design & embedded software. They are poised to be the fastest-growing semiconductor services company.
They are looking for EM/IR Lead to be based at Bangalore with the following :
- Ideal candidate will have 5 to 10 years of experience in EM/IR
- Mandatory to have tape-out experience as PDN block owner/Lead.
- Experience in Power Estimation, Power Grid Planning & Closure.
- Expert in EM/IR Analysis and Signoff using Ansys Redhawk/Cadence Voltus tool
- Block/Sub-system/SOC level IR Analysis (Static/Dynamic) and in-rush Analysis
- ESD integrity Analysis and Sign-Off
- Bump Assignment/placement and RDL/Custom Routing
- Close interaction with IO/ESD/Systems/IP Design/Package Teams
- Work closely with the block owners to achieve physical convergence through systematic fixes and minimal manual effort.
- Good background in any one PNR tool with SOC level experience in bumps/pads/padring design & ESD convergence
- Close interaction with worldwide team members (IO/ESD/Systems/IP design teams/Package Team/validation)
- PDN flow automation exposure will be an added advantage.