HR & Culture Manager at Neuroequilibrium Diagnostic Systems Pvt Ltd
Views:146 Applications:5 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Embedded Hardware Engineer (1-3 yrs)
- Design and implement software of embedded devices and systems from requirements to production and commercial deployment of medical devices
- Analyze and enhance efficiency, stability, and scalability of system resources
- Integrate and validate new product designs
- Provide post-production support
- PCB Thermal Analysis
- Coordinate with PCB Manufacturers
- Design Analog and Digital Circuit.
Key Skills :
- Minimum 2 years' experience in design & development of embedded systems.
- Hands on experience on Altium/OrCAD/Eagle PCB Designer.
- Hands-on experience in designing Power Electronic Circuits.
- Familiarity with all types of Sensors and controllers.
- Basic knowledge on soldering through hole and SMD components
- Analyze and enhance efficiency, stability and scalability, I/O Performance of embedded system.
- Should be able to write firmware in C/C++.
- Component Selection and BOM Generation.