HR Executive at Sone India Group of Industries
Views:126 Applications:0 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Embedded Hardware Engineer - Electrical Industry (2-5 yrs)
Embedded Hardware Engineer
- Schematic capture, Component selection, Design analysis for SI, PDN, Thermal, Design guidelines for PCB layout, PCB layout review,
- System level integration and troubleshooting.
- Board bring-up and test cases generation, debugging.
- Electrical and Timing characterization / testing of Hardware.
- EMI/EMC issues and its debugging
- Environmental and compliance testing of hardware
- Should have experience in high speed Digital design. Experience in Analog circuits design/testing, differential signals, optical fiber is an added advantage.
- Basic electronics circuit design, various Bus architectures such as UART, RS485, SPI, I2C, DDR2/3, USB, PCI etc. and their interfaces with SoC and Xilinx FPGA.
- Power tree design and its testing
- Signal Integrity, Noise reduction techniques, Place and route Constraints in FPGA design etc.
- Schematic & PCB design tools, SI / PI / Thermal simulation tools
- Hardware Testing and debugging, Test report generation and component evaluation