EmptyCup - Junior Interior Designer (1-3 yrs)
Job Description : Jr. Interior Designer
1. Interior Designing degree / diploma from any design institute.
2. Proficient in AutoCAD, Sketch Up, 3D Max, or other computer applications.
3. Good Technical aspects, colour, material, specifications, site visits.
4. Research concepts and materials to support design team.
5. Work with the team to develop design solutions.
6. Work within timely schedules to coordinate the completion of tasks.
7. Define project requirements and schedule during the brief.
8. Interpret and translate customer needs into rough plans (Interior as well as Architectural plans).
9. Research and decide on materials and products sourcing.
10. Conceptualize and sketch design plans.
11. Apply material knowledge.
12. Visit site and gather requirement from clients.
Desired Candidate Profile :
1. Should have 1-3 years of experience into interior design.
2. Should have own laptop.
3. Good communication skills-both written and verbal.
4. A positive attitude toward your job in general.