Talent acquisition Specialist at Enarka
Views:262 Applications:42 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
enArka - Executive Assistant To CEO (5-9 yrs)
Job Profile :
- Maintaining executive's agenda and assist in planning calendar of appointments, board meetings, conferences etc.
- Preparing minutes of meeting and correspondence letters
- Handle and prioritize all outgoing or incoming correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
- Assists CEO in travel arrangements, itineraries, boarding and meal planning as needed
- Researches, prioritizes, and follows up on incoming issues and concerns addressed to the CEO including those of a sensitive or confidential nature and determines appropriate course of action
- Provides a bridge for smooth communication between the CEO 's office and internal departments; demonstrating leadership to maintain credibility, trust and support with senior management staff.
- Works closely and effectively with the CEO/MD to keep him well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately.
- Maintains discretion and confidentiality in relationships with all board members
Desired Candidate Profile :
- Education : Any Bachelors degree or Diploma in Secretarial practice
- Proven experience as Executive secretary to the senior management (President, CEO, Managing Director) for 5+years
- Strong organizational and time management skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail
- Very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with multiple internal and stakeholders of the organisation.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and strong negotiation skills
- Highly resourceful team-player, with the ability to also be extremely effective independently
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion and integrity.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve high performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Proficient in MS Office/ERP/Business communication software
- Familiarity with basic research methods and reporting techniques
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.