Talent acquisition Specialist at Enarka
Views:186 Applications:24 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
enArka - Executive Assistant To CEO (5-9 yrs)
Job Profile :
- Maintaining executive's agenda and assist in planning calendar of appointments, board meetings, conferences etc.
- Preparing minutes of meeting and correspondence letters
- Handle and prioritize all outgoing or incoming correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
- Assists CEO in travel arrangements, itineraries, boarding and meal planning as needed
- Researches, prioritizes, and follows up on incoming issues and concerns addressed to the CEO including those of a sensitive or confidential nature and determines appropriate course of action
- Provides a bridge for smooth communication between the CEO 's office and internal departments; demonstrating leadership to maintain credibility, trust and support with senior management staff.
- Works closely and effectively with the CEO/MD to keep him well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately.
- Maintains discretion and confidentiality in relationships with all board members
Desired Candidate Profile :
- Education : Any Bachelors degree or Diploma in Secretarial practice
- Proven experience as Executive secretary to the senior management (President, CEO, Managing Director) for 5+years
- Strong organizational and time management skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail
- Very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with multiple internal and stakeholders of the organisation.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and strong negotiation skills
- Highly resourceful team-player, with the ability to also be extremely effective independently
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion and integrity.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve high performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Proficient in MS Office/ERP/Business communication software
- Familiarity with basic research methods and reporting techniques