Senior Associate at Magic billion
Views:43 Applications:0 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Energy Reduction Engineer - Production Unit (5-7 yrs)
Job Description Overview:
The Energy reduction engineer will oversee multiple areas and shifts playing a critical role in ensuring the proper and effective functioning of the production unit while closely coordinating with other teams and stakeholders. The candidate must have very good knowledge of electricity and mechanics in order to be able to know where to intervene without changing the technical parameters of the machines.
- To be constantly updated with the latest developments in the field of electricity and mechanics
- To bring all possible changes in the technical parameters of the machines.
- To Design, develop, and build renewable energy technologies
- To Combine renewable energy production with existing power systems
- To Arrange new supplies and negotiate tariffs with fuel providers
- To be able to balance the implementation costs with the savings we can achieve while implementing suggested changes
- To read all electrical diagrams, technical and mechanical drawing
- To make sketches for the modification parts that will have to be planned and executed.
- To save electricity and gas by various means,
- To change fixtures to optimize energy consumption,
- To install solar-led lamps in the production departments (with solar panels for each light) which also have batteries and can work for several hours at night.
- To replace all old engines with efficient alternatives and the same technical parameters
- To install solar panels at all thermal power plants
- To commence the construction of cold storage rooms, install solar panel
- To practice economy of electricity by ensuring optimum temperature control
- To install photovoltaic panels and adapt the work schedule to the energy production curve.