Consultant at Michael Page
Views:1101 Applications:185 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Energy Storage Analyst - Renewable Energy Domain (3-10 yrs)
Our client is one of India's leading solar power generation and manufacturing companies. They have a diversified portfolio and a strong topline growth in India. They have several offices across India and are currently looking to hire an Energy Storage Analyst for the growth of their renewable energy sector in their dedicated development center and US development team. The position will be based out of Gujarat.
Reporting to the Head of India Team, you will be responsible for :
- Constructing overall value proposition for different battery technologies available in utility scale battery storage system based on performance, lifecycle costs, thermal stability, energy density and power density.
- Handling the techno-commercial aspects of choosing right energy storage solutions for different applications using thorough understanding of cell chemistries
- Implementing the understanding of the value chain of BESS in the process - coupling of BESS with the DC or AC side and its implications, charging costs, HVAC requirements for the BESS container solution, safety measures etc.
- Evaluating levelized cost of Storage for the chosen technology and its fitment in the utility scale solar bids.
- Liaising with the BESS technology suppliers and integrators in India and abroad
- Determining feasibility and unique cost savings from Solar, Storage and other clean energy technologies
- Working closely with Head of India Team overseeing dedicated - development excellent center- and US development team.
- Ideally you are an engineer and MBA from a Tier 1 college with 3 - 10 years of experience in the power sector, with focus on battery management system.
- You should also have excellent understanding of utility scale solar PV and energy storage projects.
- You must be proficient with MS Excel, Word and Powerpoint.
- You should have strong communication skills and should be ready for the next challenging role in a growing organization
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.