Resource Manager at Expedite Technology Solutions
Views:132 Applications:4 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Engine Hardware Design Engineer - Auto/Auto Ancillary (1-3 yrs)
Role : Engine Hardware Design Engineer
Location : Bangalore, India
- Candidate will be responsible for designing, developing, and optimizing engine hardware components. This role requires a deep understanding of mechanical engineering principles ensuring compliance with performance, efficiency, and safety requirements, expertise in CAD software, and the ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams.
- Basic knowledge of IC Engines.
- Design & Development and continuous improvement of structural engine components - cylinder blocks, cylinder heads and brackets
- Design & Development of engine cooling timing drive systems and cam phasing systems for mechanical timing chains, chain guides and hydraulic chain tensioners including electro-mechanical cam phasers and e-phasers.
- Design and development of engine water pumps, engine thermostats, engine cooling tubes and pipes, etc. This also includes sealing the entire cooling system.
- Experience/knowledge in aluminum castings and machining.
- Experience in one or more of the following: Sealing including face sealing, o-ring sealing, press in place gasket sealing.
- Experience in fastened joints.
- Working knowledge of GD&T
- OEM Experience with advanced quality tools such as DFMEA, DVPR, function models NX CAD skills
- Experience releasing components at an OEM or large Tier 1 company
- Knowledge of Teamcenter
- Microsoft Suite experience
Expedite Technology Solutions