HR Head at Global Infra Services
Views:672 Applications:118 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:94
Engineer - Building Maintenance (5-15 yrs)
Urgently Required Building Maintenance Engineer at Kolkata
Location : Kolkata
CTC : Negotiable
Experience : 5 to 15 Years in Building Maintenance
Education Qualification : BE/B.Tech (Civil)
Job Description :
- Created and maintained Preventive Maintenance Schedule to perform regular checkups so as to avoid breakdown and disrepair.
- Maintained and repaired all Plumbing and Electrical fixtures ensuring they were in working order at all times.
- Installed and repaired all Doors, Hardware, Acoustical Ceilings, Flooring and Tenant Improvements enabling the Property Manager more time to address other property issues.
- Enforces and adopt safety measures among all of his subordinates
- Attend to all breakdown complaints or ad-hoc requests.
- Check HVAC systems to see if they are functioning. Adjust accordingly for outside temperature
- Timely completion of work lists
- Check HVAC, door, lighting time clocks and mark sign-in sheets
- Walk-through building spaces regularly to check for temperature irregularities
- Check vacant spaces regularly
- Check exterior lighting twice a month
- Electrical including bulbs/ballast replacement, plumbing, painting and carpentry as required.
- Lock/keys - repair and install new locks, prepare all necessary keys and provide keys to main office
- Have keys to every space, marked and organized and be knowledgeable of the various keys. Be able to enter spaces quickly
- Patrol building exteriors for garbage, sweep lots and walks as needed
- Assist in roof maintenance repair work as needed
- Errands as required, including picking up supplies at various venders as required
- Move equipment, tools or supplies between properties as required
- Monitor utility usage and be responsible for building energy management (including but not limited to) time clocks and preventive maintenance
- Maintain an inventory list for janitorial and electrical supplies
- Good report writing skills for submission of Bill of Quantities (BOQ), Technical evaluation, Cost Benefit Analysis and recommendation proposals for improvement
Kindly mention following details when applying :
- Your Current CTC :
- Expected CTC :
- Notice Period :
- Your current Location :
- Your Home Town :