Consultant at Astitva
Views:511 Applications:57 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Engineer - CAD/CAM (1-3 yrs)
Job Description :
- Generate accurate CAD/CAM drawings of parts using supplied print or sketch.
- Excellent print reading skills.
- Generate CNC programs from the CAD/CAM software.
- Great working knowledge and understanding of machine tooling and proper usage.
- Great working knowledge and understanding of inserts and chip breaker function.
- Ability to perform online programming (at a machine control).
- Ability to perform offline programming (not on a machine control).
- Generate and maintain information in Excel or Word based off of CNC programs.
- Control the handling of CNC programs from the server to CNC machines.
- Monitor, document, and control any changes made to CNC programs
- Have general design concepts of fixture or work holding components.
- Create and maintain the part manufacturing processes.
- Needs to be proficient creating/designing, editing, maintaining Microsoft Excel files.
- Needs to have a general understanding and working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.