Consultant at Astitva
Views:239 Applications:22 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Engineer - CAD/CAM (1-3 yrs)
Job Description :
- Generate accurate CAD/CAM drawings of parts using supplied print or sketch.
- Excellent print reading skills.
- Generate CNC programs from the CAD/CAM software.
- Great working knowledge and understanding of machine tooling and proper usage.
- Great working knowledge and understanding of inserts and chip breaker function.
- Ability to perform online programming (at a machine control).
- Ability to perform offline programming (not on a machine control).
- Generate and maintain information in Excel or Word based off of CNC programs.
- Control the handling of CNC programs from the server to CNC machines.
- Monitor, document, and control any changes made to CNC programs
- Have general design concepts of fixture or work holding components.
- Create and maintain the part manufacturing processes.
- Needs to be proficient creating/designing, editing, maintaining Microsoft Excel files.
- Needs to have a general understanding and working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.