Proprietor at ApicalGo Consultancy
Views:197 Applications:7 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Engineer - Chemical Waterproofing (6-8 yrs)
Job Description :
- Specializing in Chemical Waterproofing
- Knowledge of Waterproofing works, column jacketing, usage and quantity of Micro-concrete, Thixotropic concrete, Polymer modified mortar work for RCC members and structures, Quantities for conventional shuttering work and scaffolding, finishing work including casting of RCC slabs, beams, columns
- Carrying of Structural Audits of various buildings, etc.
- Preparation of Estimates / Bills of Quantity for buildings for Waterproofing works, Repairs and Retrofitting.
- Quantity Estimation for various construction activities for buildings for Government tenders like CPWD, GSIDC, MCGM, MHADA, UPRNN.
- Knowledge of Various Non Destructive Test such as Rebound hammer, Ultra sonic pulse velocity test, Half Cell potentiometer test, Dye penetrant test, Magnetic particle test for preparation of structural audit report
- Maintaining Quality Control of work and keeping record of Quality tests & other activities on site
- Knowledge of Measurements & Billing
- Knowledge of Costing & Master Costs for Projects
- Knowledge of generating synopsis of the Tender for the Project
- Knowledge of ERP system & data entry process
- Getting the schedules prepared for the site execution & their data entry done correctly & on time in the ERP system
- Coordinating with Clients, Handling manpower, etc.
Computer Skills : Word, Excel, ERP, Autocad
Work Experience : 6 to 8 years- experience in Construction & Civil Contractors line.
Location : Colaba, Mumbai
Working Days : Monday to Saturday (Managements decision)
Working Hours : 11am to 7pm
You may be required to work irregular hours, including Sunday.