Sole Proprietorship at Independent Human Resources Professional
Views:148 Applications:4 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Engineer - Control & Instrumentation - Manufacturing/EPC/Oil & Gas Industry (4-6 yrs)
Engineer (Control & Instrumentation) - Overseas
- Analyzes current equipment & specific control disciplines, such as -advanced process control (APC), distributed control systems (DCS), programmable logic controllers (PLC), supervisory control and data acquisition (SCADA). Identifies areas of inefficiency and needs for improvement; designs and develops instrumentation to meet those needs.
- Designing and developing new control systems
- Testing, maintaining and modifying existing systems
- Analysing data and presenting findings in written reports
- Managing operations
- Working collaboratively with design engineers, operation engineers, purchasers and other internal staff
- Liaising with clients, suppliers, contractors and relevant authorities (e.g. the Nuclear Decommissioning Authority)
- Project management within cost and time constrained environments
- Understanding and ensuring compliance with relevant health and safety regulations and quality standards
- Providing advice and consultancy support
- Writing computer software and test procedures
- Developing new business proposals.
Qualification And Experience:
1. BE in Instrumentation or Electronics & Communication with 4+ Years of Experience in a Manufacturing or EPC or Oil & Gas Industry.
2. Creative problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
3. Excellent critical thinking skills and a high level of numeracy
4. Good communication and interpersonal skills
5. Strong teamworking skills, with an ability to motivate others and to lead or manage teams and projects
6. Flexibility and an ability to compromise
7. A willingness to accept responsibility and make decisions
8. A high level of attention to detail
9. Excellent customer care skills and good commercial awareness
10. An understanding of, and ability to work with, high-level computer technology.
An outstanding remuneration package that rewards professionalism and diligence will be on offer for the successful applicant as well as a well defined career path. An excellent package will be on offer for the right candidate, including an above industry base salary for the right person as well as the most complete employee benefit scheme. Don't miss out on this opportunity to join the market leader