Senior Talent Acquisition at MNR Solutions
Views:649 Applications:71 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:23
Engineer - Control System - Auto/Auto Ancillary (1-5 yrs)
Control Systems Engineer
Role : Development of Embedded software control loop that improve life, range and performance of the vehicle. You will be expected to write control system loops involving multiple embedded micro-controllers across the vehicle.
- Experience with Matlab & Simulink
- 1+ years' experience (or equivalent) developing, implementing, and testing power electronics controls, and strong analytical skills are required.
- A strong background in control theory and embedded programming experience are highly valuable
- Passion for realizing complex designs and solving problems
- An understanding of Electric Motors, Chargers and Batteries is a plus
Educational Background : Bachelor's/Master's in Engineering from a Tier 1 & Tier 2 college matter
Job Location : Guajrat
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.