Senior Corporate Communication at Praxis Consutants
Views:128 Applications:2 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Engineer - Decoration/Interior (5-9 yrs)
Job Description :
- We are in search of a highly experienced Decoration Engineer/Interior Engineer to join the team in Sohna. The ideal candidate should be a Graduate with over 5 years of experience in decoration engineering. As a Decoration Engineer/Interior Engineer, you will play a crucial role in local compliance reviews, construction management, and ensuring the highest quality in interior design and construction.
Key Responsibilities :
- Responsible for the local compliance review of drawings and construction techniques.
- Proficient in using CAD for drawing changes, modifications, and completion of as-built drawings.
- Preparation of professional construction plans, technical disclosure, and on-site quality management.
- Audit the monthly project quantity of the subcontract.
- Account for drawings and materials and submit purchasing plans.
- On-site inspection of materials and submission of data for review.
- Manage the subcontracting team and coordinate construction work.
- Conduct construction quality inspections and ensure timely process control.
Required Skills :
- More than 5 years of experience in decoration engineering.
- Fluent in English.