Engineer - EHS - Manufacturing Industry (2-4 yrs)
To Support the EHS Management
Responsibilities & Duties
- Should have experience in Manufacturing Industry as safety & EHS position
- Should know about the legal compliance full filled to KSPCB
- Hazardous identifications and elimination skill
- Train up shop floor members and motivate to follow the safety
- Knowledge of ISO 9001, EMS 14001 & implementation
- Regular audit and improve safety and create good work environment
- Waste management & submission of report to Govt. office and customer
- Should be work in shifts and holidays if needed
- Involvement in Kaizen Activities.s
- Computer knowledge.
- Hand on experience in Pressure Die Casting, Gravity die casting experience will be added advantages
- 5S/Kaizen Activity
- Ensuring the Safety & Hazard elimination from work Area
- Maintain a clean and safe environment in work place
Qualifications and Skills :
- Diploma in Industrial Safety or Degree-any trade with Safety background
- Minimum 2-4 years hands on experience in EHS.
- High degree of professionalism with exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated analytical, problem solving, team handling and organizational skills required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Computer literate with proficiency in MS-Office.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.