Senior Talent Acquisition at MNR Solutions
Views:193 Applications:24 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Engineer - Electrical & Automation - Hot Rolling & Wire Rod Mill (10-15 yrs)
Job Title : Electrical & Automation Engineer
Department : Electrical & Maintenance
Reporting : GM / Operations Head
Reportee : Engineers & Technicians
Academic Qualifications : BE in Elec. Engg/Electronics
Experience : 10 - 15 years in Steel Mills
Age Bar : Below 40 years
Desired Qualities :
1. Working experience must in mini/integrated steel plants
2. Sound knowledge of DC & AC Motors, DC & AC drives, PLC logic and general electrical maintenance of Hot rolling mill equipment and Wire Rod Mill.
3. Well conversant with PLC Logic and ladder, HT & LT distribution (132 Kv/66Kv/33Kv), Electrical circuits, contactor logic, etc
4. Should have worked in the capacity of Maintenance Sr Engineer / In-charge for 5 - 6 years in industry
5. Man-material management, inventory control, assessment and planning of spares and consumables for smooth and uninterrupted operations.
6. Should have sound knowledge of DC & AC motor servicing, Earthing procedures, etc.
7. Should have knowledge of Instrumentation & calibration
8. Must have good exposure with project planning/execution / plant commissioning
9. Should be able to trouble shoot problems and initiate maintenance practices like Preventive & Predictive Maintenance.
10. Liaison with procurement for follow up of raw materials and consumables
11. Good communication skills, Generation of Daily, Weekly, Monthly maintenance reports as required
12. Self-starter / motivated, should be able to lead the team with initiatives
13. Overseas exposure must
1. In-charge of Electrical Maintenance for Hot Rolling Mill & Wire Rod Mill (Mill Main, Auxiliary equipment, EOT cranes, Water pumping sets, generators and compressors)
2. Review and requisite skilled & semi-skilled manpower for maintenance department
3. Cost and inventory control of maintenance department.
4. Reviewing and Planning Preventive Maintenance Schedule based on Breakdown trends, productivity Improvement, Safety
5. Developing a team of competent Staff, Technicians and work force
6. Maintaining inventory of Spares and consumables for uninterrupted plant operations.
7. Supervision and coordination of entire maintenance team with desired discipline.
8. Ensure planned KPI's of efficiency and performance are met
9. Train local engineers, technicians, staff on maintenance practices
10. Working with other managers to implement the company's policies and organizational goals
11. Ensuring health and safety guidelines are followed