Admin at CRM Engineering Pvt Ltd
Views:536 Applications:98 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Engineer - Electrical Maintenance (0-2 yrs)
Job Description :
- Designing, maintaining, implementing, or improving electrical instruments, facilities, components, equipment products, or systems for industrial, commercial or domestic purposes.
- Performing a wide range of engineering tasks by operating computer-assisted design or engineering software and equipment.
- Ensuring that installation and operations conform to standards and customer requirements by preparing electrical systems specifications, technical drawings or topographical maps.
- Establishing construction, manufacturing or installation standards or specifications by performing a wide range of detailed calculations.
- Ensuring compliance with specifications, codes, or customer requirements by directing or coordinating installation, manufacturing, construction, maintenance, documentation, support or testing activities.
- Preparing specifications for purchases of electrical equipment and materials.
- Supervising or training project team members
- Maintaining electrical equipment.
Electrical Engineer Requirements :
- Bachelor degree in electrical engineering degree from an accredited school.
- Licensed as a professional engineer.
- Experience in using or a desire to learn required software.
- Knowledge of applicable codes related to electronic engineering.
- Proficient in design and calculation software.
QUALIFICATION : BE/DIP EEE
EXPERIENCE : 0-2 YEARS
SALARY : 13000
LOCATION : COIMBATORE
CONTACT : 9361045157
BENEFITS : ROOM, SUBSIDIARY FOOD
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.