Admin at CRM Engineering Pvt Ltd
Views:493 Applications:81 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Engineer - Electrical Maintenance (0-3 yrs)
- Ensure to install wiring of power supply and conduct newly installed equipment and machines.
- Merger together wires in boxes with different specially developed connectors.
- Ensure to resolve and rectify problems correctly prior to breakdowns occurrence.
- Inspect periodically electrical equipment to assure it is operating correctly.
- Ensures work facility fulfills all required safety and environmental needs.
- Involve in audits of supply inventories along with bench stock to assure usage is constant with programmed work activities.
- Present project oversight as identified by management and engineers.
- Coordinate climbing and digging permits.
- Conduct in-depth electrical maintenance and instrumentation for troubleshooting, preventative and repair maintenance duties for plant utility, process and packaging equipment.
- Perform all multi-discipline duties related to electrical aspect.
- Maintain equipment documents for every single equipment and review on every modifications.
- Attain detailed information of OSHA Lock Out Tag Out Process and capability to record all internal paperwork
- Install new equipment and modify existing equipment.
Key Skills :
Relevant technical knowledge, Problem-solving skills. Efficiency and organisation. Teamworking skills.
QUALIFICATION : BE/DIP EEE
EXPERIENCE : 0-3 YEARS
SALARY : 10000-15000
LOCATION : COIMBATORE
FOR DETAILS : 9361045157
C LICENSE MUST
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.