Recruitment Manager at Karmaa Solutions
Views:477 Applications:81 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Engineer - Electrical Maintenance (5-25 yrs)
Job Description :
- Heavy Process Plant-Metal, Fertilizer, Cement
- Operation & Maintenance 120 KV Switchyard, HT Panel, LT Panel, IMCC, VFD, APFC Panel, HT motors, Rectifier.
- Understand the electrical schematics and able to do any modification.
- Experience in Maintenance of Crushers, Grizzly feeders, Ball mills, Belt conveyors, Agitators .
- Hand on experience in Trouble shooting of all electrical equipment 120/11 KV Switchyard and its associated equipment, Transformer, PCC, IMCC, VFD, DG Set, HT & LT Motors, Rectifier transformer, Rectifier control Panel, EOT Crane.
- Hands on experience software for IMCC, VFD, Relay, SCADA, and Rectifier PLC.
- Experience on HT & LT Motor overhauling and establishment and maintain the electrical workshop
- Experience in implementing Improvement in plant productivity, Energy saving, Equipment reliability by implementation 5S activities and Quality circle
- Experience in Implementation of preventive maintenance schedule, opportunity-based maintenance and shutdown maintenance and maintain all documentation.
- Analyse problems and recommend solutions to maximize availability of electrical & Instrument equipment
- Why-Why Analysis for breakdown and implement the action plan to reduce the repetitive failure
- Preparation of management reports on bench marking to facilitate decision-making.
- Implements LOTO system and safety policies and directives within the department and plays an active role in the over-all plant safety awareness and programs to achieve zero accident.