Consultant at CareerNet Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Views:546 Applications:58 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Engineer - EMI & EMC (3-10 yrs)
Position : Engineer - EMI & EMC - Automotive - IIM/IISc/IIT/NIT/VIT/BIT/VJTI/Thapar/DTU/PSG/PEC
Job Location : Pune
Qualification : B.E/B Tech in Electrical/Electronics,(From Premium institute )
- Proficient in electronic component designs
- Hands on experience in design of electronic components( EMI and EMC requirements/automotive background preferred. )
- Strong experience in PCB design ( for high power designs /High Frequency)
- Expertise in EMI and EMC analysis( particularly auto electronic components)
- Expertise in development of Automotive Electronics components (for EVs )
- Experience/Exposure in design and development of electronic controllers ( auto )
- Exposure in any of the areas: radiated emission, radiated immunity, conducted emissions, conducted immunity would be added advantage.
- Good knowledge of simulation tools ( LTSpice, SIMetrix, PSpice.)
- Good understanding of EMI/EMC standards i.e ISO 11452,CISPR 25, ISO16750, ISO7637,ECE R10.5, & Knowledge of design for High Frequency (DFSS) processes
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.