Consultant at CareerNet Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Views:385 Applications:47 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Engineer - EMI & EMC (3-10 yrs)
Position : Engineer - EMI & EMC - Automotive - IIM/IISc/IIT/NIT/VIT/BIT/VJTI/Thapar/DTU/PSG/PEC
Job Location : Pune
Qualification : B.E/B Tech in Electrical/Electronics,(From Premium institute )
- Proficient in electronic component designs
- Hands on experience in design of electronic components( EMI and EMC requirements/automotive background preferred. )
- Strong experience in PCB design ( for high power designs /High Frequency)
- Expertise in EMI and EMC analysis( particularly auto electronic components)
- Expertise in development of Automotive Electronics components (for EVs )
- Experience/Exposure in design and development of electronic controllers ( auto )
- Exposure in any of the areas: radiated emission, radiated immunity, conducted emissions, conducted immunity would be added advantage.
- Good knowledge of simulation tools ( LTSpice, SIMetrix, PSpice.)
- Good understanding of EMI/EMC standards i.e ISO 11452,CISPR 25, ISO16750, ISO7637,ECE R10.5, & Knowledge of design for High Frequency (DFSS) processes