Recruitment Lead at RIO Human Resources
Views:140 Applications:6 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Engineer - Engineering & Consulting Services (2-4 yrs)
- Company has international footprint and provide professional engineering and consulting services for Energy and Marine key stakeholders. Core focus of our business is marine transportation and installation, and we operate our business in Mumbai, Singapore, and UAE Markets.
- The role will be based in Mumbai. The office location is at Nariman Point.
- We have exciting opportunities for Junior Naval Architects, Structural, Civil or Mechanical Engineers, who want to develop professional skills in offshore oil and gas and marine projects.
- We are looking for solution-oriented professionals fluent in English both verbal and written with good people management and interpersonal skills.
- The job entails technical expertise of engineering solutions related with marine operations and construction work, supervision of same on the project site on behalf of insurance warranty institutions, energy operators and offshore contractors.
Detailed list of activities :
- Review of technical documents: reports, procedures, and analysis related to vessel survey, load-out, sea transportation, and offshore installation.
- Control and coordination of engineering review and site attendance works and liaison with client project team.
- Provide consultancy services: which may consist in participating in risk analyses, feasibility studies, concept developments, roadmap assessments using the internal guideline, and engineering knowledge.
- Ensuring that projects are delivered in accordance with the client contract requirements and timely invoicing.
- Conduct attendances worldwide for project meetings and marine operations (onshore/offshore).
- Collaborate with other disciplines and members of the MCE Group regarding operational and specialist matters.
- Carrying out any other job-related duties as required.
- Holds an Engineering degree qualified in one of the following disciplines: Naval Architect, Structural, Civil or Mechanical Engineering with a minimum of 2 years of experience.
- Having a relevant engineering track record for offshore transportation and installation projects, experience offshore during marine operations will be a benefit.
- Knowledgeable about marine operation industry practices, codes and standards.
- Familiar with project development stages and key stakeholder roles.