Manager Director at NASTECH Consulting
Views:424 Applications:90 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Engineer - Erection & Commissioning (2-7 yrs)
Job Description :
- Check P & ID's, Slope, dead leg before welding & give clearance to manufacturing
- Co-ordinate with electrical vendor for completion of wiring
- After completion of manufacturing activity check system mechanically, everything is as per drawings
- Conducting Pre FAT testing, Mechanical- Spray ball coverage test, Hydro test Vessel, Jacket, piping etc.
- Ensure installation of all instruments on system as per final drawings
- Perform calibration for load cell, level sensor, etc. (in co-ordination with respective vendor)
- Guide & monitor mechanical team for installation of Control Panels, Junction box (solenoid gang panel) etc.
- After attending points recheck, verify & ensure everything is completed
- During dispatch check all components are installed, recheck P & ID's
- Co-ordinate with clients for site visit for SAT at clients facility. Also co-ordinate with automation, electrical, mechanical person for site visit
- Inform mechanical team for missing items like shortage of nut bolt, O ring not installed, baffles not fitted properly etc.
- Monitor & ensure activity completion as per drawings
- Execution of FAT, P & ID's, 3D, GA, isometric drawing, all Calibrations in FAT,
- Execute Spray ball coverage, Vessel Hydro test, Jacket hydro test, piping hydro test in presence of client during FAT
- Assist all concerned departments for smooth execution of FAT and during dispatch as well
- After FAT completion, attend MOM & Internal points
- Conduct SAT activity at site, all drawing verification P & ID's, GA, 3D & other drawing check
- Conduct calibration for all type of Instruments at site (PH, Level, Load cell, Conductivity, MS/HSM etc.)
- Demonstrate all Automation Cycles to clients with automation vendor, check and ensure working as per clients requirement (FS)
- Good in Process understanding
Behavioral Skills :
- Achievement Orientation : Striving to achieve personal standards of excellence, consistent with the organisation's objectives.
- Accountability : Displaying a clear sense of ownership to ensure organisation goals are met.
- Initiative : Identifying and dealing with issues proactively and persistently; seizing opportunities that arise.
- Flexibility : Adapting to change and different ways of doing things quickly and positively.
- Continuous Learning : Identifying developmental needs and changing circumstances to enhance personal and organizational performance.
- Self Confidence : Displaying a belief in own capability to deal with challenges and accomplish a task.
- Collaborative Communication : Communicating openly with others to foster collaboration and effective relationships.
- Developing Others : Showing an interest in the growth of others and supporting team members in their capability development
- Customer Focus : Identifying and responding to current and future client needs, with the aim to provide service excellence
- Organisational Commitment : Having the ability and willingness to align own behaviour with the organisation's goals and giving the organisational mission priority.
- Good reporting skills
Functional Skills :
- Awareness for good engineering practices
- Awareness for good documentation practices
- Hand on experience inn handling various utilities and instrumentation
- Awareness towards HSE policy; Safety at site
- Good in reading drawings
- Aware of ASME BPE codes / its requirements
- Fermenter / Bioreactor operational experience