Senior Manager BUHR at Arvind Envisol Limited
Views:166 Applications:15 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Engineer Evaporator - Effluent Treatment (9-14 yrs)
Nature of Duties and Responsibilities :
- Lead a team of 2-3 process and design engineers
- Read & understand tender/ enquiry and plan for tender submission activities.
- Decide/review/approve treatment scheme
- Decide/review/approve Design the plant
- Prepare technical offer includes scope of supply opex, battery limit, process description, P&ID, layout, HFD etc.
- Prepare BOQ for costing, send enquires to vendor, coordinate with vendor& purchase department and provide optimized cost for the plant.
- Attend technical closure meeting with client & consultant.
- Post order work such as BEP preparation coordination with engineering and Project Department.
- Review of Equipment layout for MEE, MVR system.
- Review of vendor offers for key components of evaporation system like PHE, TVR, Vacuum system, PRV, PSV, Pusher centrifuge, basket centrifuge, axial flow pumps etc.
- Review of equipment GA drawing prepared as per ASME, TEMA standards.
- Review of detailed fabrication drawings for Shell and Tube type Heat Exchanges, Calandria, Flash Vessel, Condensate port, ATFD, Salt settler tank etc.
- Basic operational knowledge of PVElite software for equipment design.
- Operational knowledge for operating CamCal software
- Commissioning support for the site team
Key Skills :
- Should be very strong on thermal technical and knowledge.
- Should have experience in designing different kind of evaporator systems for waste water as well as process industries (paper, brewery etc.).
- Knowledge of the methods and techniques of Zero liquid discharge specifically various Evaporation systems
- Knowledge of water and waste water treatment will be added advantage
- Able to understand enquiry & tender & risk associated.
- Knowledge of Evaporation technologies like MVC, MEE, MVRE, ATFD etc is MUST
- Knowledge of effluent treatment equipment such as ASP, UASB, MBR, MBBR etc
- Knowledge of UF & RO system
- Able to provide optimized treatment scheme
- Should be able to do design and estimation independently
- Good communication skill to discuss with technology suppliers
- Good interdepartmental communication skill
- Technical proficient to handle technical meeting with client & consultant.
- Should have experience in handling tenders for PSUs, Municipal corporations, Power Plants etc.
- Should have experience in handling tenders with consultants like EIL, TCE, DCPL, Mecon, Fitchner, Saipem, MND, etc.
- Should have working knowledge of all national and international applicable codes in water and waste water domain