Senior Manager BUHR at Arvind Envisol Limited
Views:573 Applications:57 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Engineer Evaporator - Effluent Treatment (9-14 yrs)
Nature of Duties and Responsibilities :
- Lead a team of 2-3 process and design engineers
- Read & understand tender/ enquiry and plan for tender submission activities.
- Decide/review/approve treatment scheme
- Decide/review/approve Design the plant
- Prepare technical offer includes scope of supply opex, battery limit, process description, P&ID, layout, HFD etc.
- Prepare BOQ for costing, send enquires to vendor, coordinate with vendor& purchase department and provide optimized cost for the plant.
- Attend technical closure meeting with client & consultant.
- Post order work such as BEP preparation coordination with engineering and Project Department.
- Review of Equipment layout for MEE, MVR system.
- Review of vendor offers for key components of evaporation system like PHE, TVR, Vacuum system, PRV, PSV, Pusher centrifuge, basket centrifuge, axial flow pumps etc.
- Review of equipment GA drawing prepared as per ASME, TEMA standards.
- Review of detailed fabrication drawings for Shell and Tube type Heat Exchanges, Calandria, Flash Vessel, Condensate port, ATFD, Salt settler tank etc.
- Basic operational knowledge of PVElite software for equipment design.
- Operational knowledge for operating CamCal software
- Commissioning support for the site team
Key Skills :
- Should be very strong on thermal technical and knowledge.
- Should have experience in designing different kind of evaporator systems for waste water as well as process industries (paper, brewery etc.).
- Knowledge of the methods and techniques of Zero liquid discharge specifically various Evaporation systems
- Knowledge of water and waste water treatment will be added advantage
- Able to understand enquiry & tender & risk associated.
- Knowledge of Evaporation technologies like MVC, MEE, MVRE, ATFD etc is MUST
- Knowledge of effluent treatment equipment such as ASP, UASB, MBR, MBBR etc
- Knowledge of UF & RO system
- Able to provide optimized treatment scheme
- Should be able to do design and estimation independently
- Good communication skill to discuss with technology suppliers
- Good interdepartmental communication skill
- Technical proficient to handle technical meeting with client & consultant.
- Should have experience in handling tenders for PSUs, Municipal corporations, Power Plants etc.
- Should have experience in handling tenders with consultants like EIL, TCE, DCPL, Mecon, Fitchner, Saipem, MND, etc.
- Should have working knowledge of all national and international applicable codes in water and waste water domain
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.