HR at Cornerstone Talent Services ( OPC ) Private Limited
Views:43 Applications:9 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Engineer - Finite Element Analysis (3-9 yrs)
You are a great fit for our vacancy if you have:
- Masters or Bachelors degree in Mechanical Engineering;
- Around 3 to 9 years of experience as CAE
- At least 3 years' experience with analytical tasks
- Good communication skills in English; written and verbal.
- The ability to analyze and quickly understand the challenges/problems in complex situations
- Understanding of and experience in fatigue calculations
- Experience with transport and/or lifting tools
- Experience in FEA Simulations using ANSYS
- Programming skills in Python, Matlab, ANSYS, APDL or other.
- Experience with CAD softwares
Following skills are required for your success:
- Conceptual design of handling, lifting and transport equipment for the wind turbine industry in close corporation with the customer;
- Expert knowledge of general engineering practices, experience within design and manufacturing processes.
- Design knowledge of advanced assemblies and mechanical systems and large steel fabrications
- Expert knowledge of engineering standards such as Eurocode 3, EN13155, DNVGL-ST- N001, IMO CSS, DNVGL- RP- C203 and VDI
- In-depth understanding of different types of welding and related processes. Hands-on experience is a big plus.
- Able to contribute constructively in DFMEA meeting.