HR Executive at Ichhapurti.com
Views:356 Applications:40 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Engineer - GIS (4-10 yrs)
Job Description :
- The candidate will be responsible for creating and maintaining spatial database for optimizing activities of the client's sales representatives
- Analyzing spatial data through the use of mapping software.
- Discovering patterns and trends through spatial mapping of data.
- Performing data entry and data cleanup operations on a GIS platform
- The candidate will be responsible for creating automated and manual geographical territories of the client's sales representatives
- The candidate will be working on proprietary GIS platform (Candidate will be trained on Propriety Geoconcept software)
- The candidate will be involved in live project implementations in different verticals (Geo-Spatial analysis, Territory management and Geo-BI)
- Exposure to concepts of Geographical Information systems is preferred a working knowledge of projections and co-ordinate systems is an advantage
- Mapping of features from various sources to the requirement by working on GIS platform
- The candidate should have exposure towards different RDBMS (database architecture, tables, views, joins, functions, triggers etc.,)
- Should have basic knowledge of internet use, proficient in the use of MS office suite
- Must have the ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing (English & Hindi)
- Conversant on the usage of computers & willingness to work in the service industry.