HR Executive at Ichhapurti.com
Views:1064 Applications:86 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Engineer - GIS (4-10 yrs)
Job Description :
- The candidate will be responsible for creating and maintaining spatial database for optimizing activities of the client's sales representatives
- Analyzing spatial data through the use of mapping software.
- Discovering patterns and trends through spatial mapping of data.
- Performing data entry and data cleanup operations on a GIS platform
- The candidate will be responsible for creating automated and manual geographical territories of the client's sales representatives
- The candidate will be working on proprietary GIS platform (Candidate will be trained on Propriety Geoconcept software)
- The candidate will be involved in live project implementations in different verticals (Geo-Spatial analysis, Territory management and Geo-BI)
- Exposure to concepts of Geographical Information systems is preferred a working knowledge of projections and co-ordinate systems is an advantage
- Mapping of features from various sources to the requirement by working on GIS platform
- The candidate should have exposure towards different RDBMS (database architecture, tables, views, joins, functions, triggers etc.,)
- Should have basic knowledge of internet use, proficient in the use of MS office suite
- Must have the ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing (English & Hindi)
- Conversant on the usage of computers & willingness to work in the service industry.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.